Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHRISTMAS q&a....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Renee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
Renee

CHRISTMAS q&a.... Empty
PostSubject: CHRISTMAS q&a....   CHRISTMAS q&a.... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:44 am

So you're chillin' on the mb and you have nothing to do than answer these questions...like I did when I got this in an email...LMAO! go on ya know u wanna.....GO!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial..yeah yeah I know…it’s a cop out but I like low maintenance and at the end of the season I’m not about cleaning up all the needles and stuff..lol Razz

3. When do you put up the tree? December 1 or first weekend in December…depends…no tree this year as we are going to be barely home this month…

4. When do you take the tree down? First week in January

5. Do you like eggnog? Sure do…fill up my cup and let it overflow with Rum! Ha ha! drunken

6. Favorite gift received as a child? It’s a toss up between Hungry Hippo or the game Operation…lol all loud noisy games that parents hate…FABULOUS! Twisted Evil

7. Hardest person to buy for? My mother

8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister in law…cuz she and I have basically the same wrinkle up the nose factor…if you get what I'm sayin'....LMAO Suspect

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, and because I don’t have one…don’t go running out and get me one..just because I don’t have one doesn’t mean I want one…lmao…yeah I know..snarky…lmao queen

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail but this year is a write off can’t seem to get them out this year… Embarassed

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I would have to say last year’s pancreatitis and gall bladder attacks top the list lmao pale

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story of course!!!!!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever the mood strikes….

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Ummmm nooooo??? lol! Lmao of course who hasn’t?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Whipped Shortbread cookies and chocolate covered pretzels…mmmmm

16. Lights on the tree? White lights but ultimately I’d love a black tree with purple lights…is that too goth? Who cares I think it would be cool…

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night and Mary Did You Know

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Well since we live in the middle of nowhere up north…who’s gonna come here? So we travel usually to husband's parents about 2.5 hours away or to Southern Alberta where my parent's are...but this year it’s BC.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Only if I recall the Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer song in my head…have to sing the tune in order to say them all…good grief…but Rudolph is the only important one anyways….so who cares lmao rendeer

20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? An angel…cuz well I am one…HA HA HA HA
sunny

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Well depends…if it’s my dad he hassles my mom every year to open one on Christmas Eve..she says no..he wins her over and we end up opening all of them by the end of it…lmao. If it’s Christmas at Scott’s family…we open them Christmas morning all in our pj’s.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Grumpy sales associates. But I just smile sweetly and kill them with my pearly whites…Merry Christmas! What a Face

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Blue and Silver so pretty…but am kinda digging bronze and black together lately.

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? STUFFING!!!! No Christmas dinner is complete without it!!!!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want an “official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!” HA HA! If you seen the Christmas Story you know what I’m talking about lmao….no seriously though my Christmas present is already here…He came home for Christmas from Australia for the first time in 7 years. I’m happy.

Happy Holidays!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ahandfulof.blogspot.com
butterflychick
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
butterflychick

CHRISTMAS q&a.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS q&a....   CHRISTMAS q&a.... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:41 am

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial...one of my aunties is intolerant of the pine scent and i refuse to buy a tree to put in our front porch for the dogs to enjoy. Razz

3. When do you put up the tree? usually by December 8th, but not this year...we're going to AZ for my cousin's graduation so I'm not decorating for Christmas.

4. When do you take the tree down? January 1st...I usually have to be back at work soon after so it comes down on New Year's Day.

5. Do you like eggnog? YUM! Especially eggnog lattes!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? my grandpa let me pick out a walking doll from the Sears wish book one year. It was my favorite gift.!

8. Easiest person to buy for? the nieces and nephews...they love anything I give them.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? We're Catholic... need I say more?!?!?

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? none that I can recall

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually start in the summer when I go on vacation to the mainland. But, I didn't hit the mainland this past summer so Christmas gifts will be bought when I'm on vacation.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yeah, but the receiver didn't know it was something I received.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Food!

16. Lights on the tree? clear lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? Depends on the mood

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? i would say that usually NO. This will only be the 2nd Christmas in my entire life that I will spend away from home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Dancer and Rudolph.... is that right?! rendeer

20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? The angel wouldn't stay on top without toppling the tree over so I got a cheap star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Whenever we get them. NO kids in this house. The kids usually open presents during our family lunch on Christmas day.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who are scrooges.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm partial to blue, but I think I like them all! LOL.

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? STUFFING, but only if I make it...!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? good health and happiness. Since I'm traveling, safety.
Back to top Go down
http://worldaroundvera.blogspot.com
myemurrell
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

CHRISTMAS q&a.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS q&a....   CHRISTMAS q&a.... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:05 am

I'll play...I don't want to work today anyway.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial..never did an real tree

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving.....well this year it went up, but stayed undecorated for 2 weeks!

4. When do you take the tree down? First week of January

5. Do you like eggnog? Yeah, especially with some rum......blended in a blender! Oh, so good!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie house, with the elevator....remember that!

8. Easiest person to buy for? husband, he normally just tells me exactly what he wants.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, and I purchased them every year....who has time to make Christmas cards when you mail them out the week before Christmas.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ugly sweaters from my mother (don't tell) I have sweaters that still have the tags on them from the last 2 Christmas.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Too many to name

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? No set time

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Well, Yes. I'm boxing up those sweaters my mom gave me off to someone else.Just kidding their too ugly for that.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? everything

16. Lights on the tree? White lights but the hubby and I go at it because he wants color lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Santa Claus is coming to town....Jackson 5

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? normal travel Christmas Eve to a close relative, but home for Christmas Day.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No

20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? Both, An ange on one tree and a star on the other

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Only one gift opens on Christmas Eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Holiday rush

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? red, green apple, silver

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? MIL Dressiing

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My scrapbook room completed.
Back to top Go down
http://myemurrell.typepad.com
onehappymamma
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
onehappymamma

CHRISTMAS q&a.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS q&a....   CHRISTMAS q&a.... EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:51 am

Ooh, fun!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real real real!! My siblings and I still haven't forgiven the parentals for the fake tree they bought five years ago, hehe.

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? I like to prolong it until the first, aka our wedding anniversary which I would prefer remained separate from the holiday. Smile

5. Do you like eggnog? Ewww

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I got an American Girl doll when I was 10- I'll never forget that!!! Best gift ever!!

7. Hardest person to buy for? My daddy. Actually all the menfolk in my family.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My mama- we have pretty similar tastes!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know??

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? One Magic Christmas and Christmas Vacation- fun childhood memories!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see something perfect- often very early, like June or something. I like to plan. Smile

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No. I always think the giver would somehow know or find out and have hurt feelings and I couldn't handle that.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? turkey, stuffing, martinellis, mashed potatoes...everything!

16. Lights on the tree? White and color!

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night or Carol of the Bells

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? morning at home, light travel later in the day.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I think so...

20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? Neither, how sad. Sad

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? new jammies Christmas Eve, everything else Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? being cold. I don't like to be cold.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? doesn't matter as long as it's homemade!

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? turkey!!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? This really cool huge book with all of the front pages and stories from The New York Times 1851-2008. It's a history- lover and news-junkie's dream!
Back to top Go down
aimeeterry
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
aimeeterry

CHRISTMAS q&a.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS q&a....   CHRISTMAS q&a.... EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 2:59 pm

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both

2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? try to the day after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? new years day

5. Do you like eggnog? Ewww

6. Favorite gift received as a child? my yellow converse!

7. Hardest person to buy for? my husband

8. Easiest person to buy for? my oldest daughter, she always has a list ready

9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, but don't always put it out. sad. i know

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? neither. again. sad. i know

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? um...can't think of any. but i know there has to be

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? the christmas story

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? usually the day after thanksgiving, but not this year

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? oh yes, and i will be doing it this year too! got a trifle at a party yesterday and i have one already.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? chocolate pie!

16. Lights on the tree? White

17. Favorite Christmas song? "last christmas" don't know who sings it. but the radio disney has a remake of it this year

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? usually stay at home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? the girls and i were trying to do this just the other day and i must say i can't

20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? our angel broke two years ago. we have a star now.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? hubby and i do ours on christmas eve so we can focus on the girls christmas morn

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? so many people are grumpy.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? the ones the girls make

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? ham

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a new camera!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mylifebyaimee.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

CHRISTMAS q&a.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS q&a....   CHRISTMAS q&a.... Empty

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS q&a....
Page 1 of 1