Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is up for the weekend?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mom2ee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
mom2ee

what is up for the weekend? Empty
PostSubject: what is up for the weekend?   what is up for the weekend? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:51 am

whats on your adgenda? i have work and run the girls around. need to get my scrap table back from my mom. she borrowed my table and now i can't do anything. not that the mojo is flowing. and then there is the best buy run for the geek squad, and wallet gouging Crying or Very sad
hope ya'll have a great one
Back to top Go down
Michelle
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: what is up for the weekend?   what is up for the weekend? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:59 am

Nothing much going on here, dd and i are going to be hanging out with hubby before he has to head back out to work! And I'm dog sitting for a week for some friends of ours, so I'm waiting for my friend to drop the dog off! Exciting stuff I tell ya!! haha
Back to top Go down
magicmemories
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
magicmemories

PostSubject: Re: what is up for the weekend?   what is up for the weekend? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:30 pm

driving the girls around this morning, heading out to do some shopping and then spending the night scrapbooking
Back to top Go down
Renee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
Renee

PostSubject: Re: what is up for the weekend?   what is up for the weekend? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:51 pm

Studying...studying....and more studying...I just took a new job and I have some ecourses to take starting Weds...so I'm trying to get up to speed before they start....ummm Costco shopping is on the agenda tonight and um possibly drinks with some friends....organizing my scrap room and going to see the movie the Changeling (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
http://ahandfulof.blogspot.com
Krazy Ki
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson
Krazy Ki

PostSubject: Re: what is up for the weekend?   what is up for the weekend? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:07 am

I finished my challenge #1 layout and I'm hoping to scrap a bit tomorrow as well.
I have an appointment for a massage - been having muscle problems in my back. At first it was down my left side and I was having incredibly bad spasms. The massage worked wonders! Now my lower back is bothering me so I think that another massage will take care of that as well. The girl I go to is awesome - major deep tissue massage! It hurts but a good kinda hurt!

I took Monday off so that I could have a four day weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kkruk.typepad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is up for the weekend?   what is up for the weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is up for the weekend?
Page 1 of 1