Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kit Clubs...

Go down 
+17
scrappymom123
butterflychick
scrappin{jewlz}
Anne
Heather
Amanda
Daytona Dawn
Michelle
mia92578
Denise
thomshell
Greta.B
mom2ee
moonlightgrrl
Renee
magicmemories
Krazy Ki
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scrappymom123
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
scrappymom123

Kit Clubs... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:08 am

i was getting kits from scraptivity until they changed ownership now i dont think so yuck potp was there to now yuck no way did try poppy ink loved there kits did not like the owner did a label tulip for a month like the kit just canceled scarlet lime not really in love with it and thinking i may just make my own kits from now on lol!!!
Back to top Go down
mommy2alex

mommy2alex

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:12 pm

I knew better than to come read this thread Rolling Eyes Now I need to go see what Kenner Road is all about - thanks enablers!!

I subscribe to Studio Calico, it's the only kit I've ever done, LOVE it.
I drool over Scarlet lime, but they do sell out fast and that's a good thing cause I really don't need more stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommy2alex.blogspot.com
Krazy Ki
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson
Krazy Ki

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:55 pm

scrappymom123 wrote:
i was getting kits from scraptivity until they changed ownership now i dont think so yuck potp was there to now yuck no way did try poppy ink loved there kits did not like the owner did a label tulip for a month like the kit just canceled scarlet lime not really in love with it and thinking i may just make my own kits from now on lol!!!

I'm not certain but I think POTP has gone brick & mortar...that could be why no more kits??
Back to top Go down
http://www.kkruk.typepad.com
Denise
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson
Denise

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:23 pm

mommy2alex wrote:
I knew better than to come read this thread Rolling Eyes Now I need to go see what Kenner Road is all about - thanks enablers!!

I subscribe to Studio Calico, it's the only kit I've ever done, LOVE it.
I drool over Scarlet lime, but they do sell out fast and that's a good thing cause I really don't need more stuff.

I knew better, too. LOL! Kenner Road has really nice kits with a lot of unique items. I haven't gotten one from them yet, but I know I will break down soon. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://creativemayhembyme.blogspot.com/
butterflychick
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
butterflychick

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:14 am

I BROKE down and got a december Studio calico kit. I also got the Nadiya stamps. I might have to sub if I really like what's in the kit. But I think I need a break from subs... affraid
Back to top Go down
http://worldaroundvera.blogspot.com
aimeeterry
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
aimeeterry

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:10 pm

i kinda like noel's the best. but i must say i haven't had to much experience with kits until this past summer. so i'm still learning. but i seem to lean towards hers.
Back to top Go down
http://mylifebyaimee.blogspot.com
akaliz
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
akaliz

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:13 pm

i have sc. that's the only one i've ever subscribed to. i like it. it's nice getting the new stuff in the mail each month. i look at other ones, but they're all just too expensive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.polkadothouse.blogspot.com
onehappymamma
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
onehappymamma

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:40 am

I guess I am a kit club virgin- I only discovered Studio Calico in September and took the plunge in November (month-to-month, no subscription yet). I had NO IDEA there were so many kit clubs out there!!! I think I'm sticking with Studio Calico- not much extra money lying around for much else!!
Back to top Go down
scrappymom123
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
scrappymom123

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:36 pm

Krazy Ki wrote:
scrappymom123 wrote:

I'm not certain but I think POTP has gone brick & mortar...that could be why no more kits??

like as in a store really ?
Back to top Go down
Denise
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson
Denise

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:59 pm

onehappymamma wrote:
I guess I am a kit club virgin- I only discovered Studio Calico in September and took the plunge in November (month-to-month, no subscription yet). I had NO IDEA there were so many kit clubs out there!!! I think I'm sticking with Studio Calico- not much extra money lying around for much else!!

I wanted to tell you that I look through the SC gallery and have noticed your layouts. You do a fantastic job.

I only have enough money for one kit subscription and have been with SC since September 2007. April and Scarlet have a good eye for putting goodies together, plus they provide excellent customer service. I think you made an awesome choice, but SC has been my one and only.
Back to top Go down
http://creativemayhembyme.blogspot.com/
onehappymamma
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
onehappymamma

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:57 pm

Thanks Denise!!!! I've been really happy with SC- I'm anxiously awaiting my December kit as I type!!!
Back to top Go down
moonlightgrrl
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
moonlightgrrl

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:53 am

i agree with denise about Studio Calico in that April & Scarlet have a really good eye for putting product together. i have enjoyed my subscription there. sometimes i feel overwhelmed by all the choices in add-ons each month, though. and though i used to be VERY active on the message boards i have gotten lazy and mostly just lurk now.
Back to top Go down
http://brightnessofbeing.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit Clubs...   Kit Clubs... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit Clubs...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Your Scrap On :: General Scrappy Chat-
Jump to: