HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I found a great free site for weightloss...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krazy Ki
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson

PostSubject: I found a great free site for weightloss...   Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:20 pm

...well for charting it that is!

It's www.fitday.com

Kind of like an online Weight Watchers but free! You can chart everything you eat and it counts your calories, your proteins, your fats, your carbs, you name it, they track it!!

If the food isn't already in their databank you just add it yourself under "create custom food" and it stays in your account for you to pick from again later when the need arises. I eat alot of the frozen box dinners (WW, Lean Cuisine etc) so if they aren't in the databank then I add them and they are there.

You enter your weight loss goal, they make sure that you're not trying to lose too much too fast. It does graphs, pie charts, you can journal if you like. Oh and there's a place to chart your mood each day, teehee - more than just one selection, it refers to your mood with regard to different areas of your life.

I'm looking forward to seeing how things are or how much my food intake affects my mood etc. You can see if your sodium intake is too high, stuff like that!

It doesn't work on the point system, it works on calories but you can set goals for yourself too, not just weight goals - say you want to consume less fats or carbs or sodium, make your goal under the goals tab.

I am really liking it!! There are two girls at work that are on a weightloss journey with me and we will make sure we sit to eat our lunch together at least once per week to talk about our progress or our slips or recipe suggestions, exercise ideas (or lack thereof) confessions (most likely LOL).

So, if this is something you think you'd like to check out! Hop on board - take a look at the site and see what you think. I'm the kind of person that needs to track what I eat so that I am accountable for what I put in my mouth cause if I try to just keep track in my head, I'll over eat for sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kkruk.typepad.com
Renee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: I found a great free site for weightloss...   Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:39 pm

Hey thanks Ki!!! Since you last saw me girl...I'm 53lbs less and counting! So this is awesome! Thanks for sharing girl!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahandfulof.blogspot.com
Amanda
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: I found a great free site for weightloss...   Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:33 am

Renee wrote:
Hey thanks Ki!!! Since you last saw me girl...I'm 53lbs less and counting! So this is awesome! Thanks for sharing girl!!!

That's awesome Renee! Good for you!!

Thanks for that site Ki! Off to check it out!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krazy Ki
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson

PostSubject: Re: I found a great free site for weightloss...   Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:00 am

Renee wrote:

WOW Renee! That's great...good for you!!!
Can't wait to see you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kkruk.typepad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found a great free site for weightloss...   

Back to top Go down

I found a great free site for weightloss...
Page 1 of 1