Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jan 3rd healthy goal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mom2ee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
mom2ee

Jan 3rd healthy goal Empty
PostSubject: Jan 3rd healthy goal   Jan 3rd healthy goal EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:55 pm

did you set and complete a healthy goal for today? I actually ate breakfast (WW breakfast quesidillias---much better than the usual coffee only). I also had water all day, except for the drive home from the hospital when I treated myself to a Diet Dr. Pepper. And I completed 30 minutes on the treadmill. it's all about baby steps.
Back to top Go down
Denise
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson
Denise

PostSubject: Re: Jan 3rd healthy goal   Jan 3rd healthy goal EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Eating i fell a bit, but I did go ice skating tonight. Well, I booted and sporadically helped Emily up. Dana and I walked for an hour and forty five minutes on ice. It felt good and tiring.
Back to top Go down
http://creativemayhembyme.blogspot.com/
aimeeterry
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
aimeeterry

PostSubject: Re: Jan 3rd healthy goal   Jan 3rd healthy goal EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:51 am

didn't do squat! put the christmas stuff in the attic and broke a sweat. does that count? forgot to eat every meal today.don't know how but i did. had popcorn at the movie and a handle full of chocolate covered peanuts a bit ago and thats it. very sad. i had high hopes for today Sad
Back to top Go down
http://mylifebyaimee.blogspot.com
waleska
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: Jan 3rd healthy goal   Jan 3rd healthy goal EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:33 am

you are all doing great (well, except Aimee- LOL! just teasing! you are allowed one day a week off Smile)

I haven't started exercising regularly which is my main goal this year. I actually got a cold (again! ugh).
I will do my best to try at least the bike today. I need a little push...who's going to push me? geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan 3rd healthy goal   Jan 3rd healthy goal Empty

Back to top Go down

Jan 3rd healthy goal
Page 1 of 1