Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do???

Go down 
+7
thomshell
Amanda
scrappin{jewlz}
magicmemories
Denise
Krazy Ki
Renee
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
butterflychick
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
butterflychick

What to do??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:01 am

Renee wrote:
crafteme wrote:
Renee wrote:

Hey ummm I'm just gonna say it...it's a great idea and great foreplay! so ban me! HA HA HA HA! affraid

LMAO!!!!! (is that ok to post here?)...

My bad...lmao...umm but I have no new messages in my inbox being upset with me...so I think I'm okay.....well maybe......ha ha ha ha.....yeah Ki just brought me over here to stir the pot...lmao

Ummm so unfair summer all year round...I wanna be where u are butterflychick!

I just can't imagine not being able to post LMAO, but now that I know what BASB stands for, I would venture to say LMAO is relatively tame in comparison!

Believe me, I yearn for the seasons. That's what i get for going to college in Seattle and Portland. The island life has its moments...family here...but I live for summer breaks and vacations OFF-ISLAND.
Back to top Go down
http://worldaroundvera.blogspot.com
thomshell
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
thomshell

PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:03 pm

Denise wrote:
I guess when the name of the blog stands for Bad Ass you can pretty much be assured that we aren't uptight. LOL!

Good point!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crafte-classifieds.com
Renee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
Renee

PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:06 pm

butterflychick wrote:
[
I just can't imagine not being able to post LMAO, but now that I know what BASB stands for, I would venture to say LMAO is relatively tame in comparison!

Believe me, I yearn for the seasons. That's what i get for going to college in Seattle and Portland. The island life has its moments...family here...but I live for summer breaks and vacations OFF-ISLAND.

you can always go make a sand angel? and pretend it's snow...lol I'd be happy without snow and the cold...I'm not a winter lover but hey if you got it..guess you gotta embrace it lol
Back to top Go down
http://ahandfulof.blogspot.com
moonlightgrrl
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
moonlightgrrl

PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:36 pm

butterflychick wrote:

I miss Guam. I miss the celebrations with family. I miss the beach and tank-top weather most of the year. But Vera's right... you spend any long periods of time there, and you start wishing there was more seasonal weather than just "rainy season" and "dry season"

(And I don't miss those tropical bugs. You should see the size of cockroaches on Guam. AND THEY FLY! Yech!!)

I'm not a huge fan of snow, but fall is my favorite season. So I am happy right here. If I ever need snow, I'll just drive for an hour and a half and have more snow than anyone could need.
Back to top Go down
http://brightnessofbeing.blogspot.com
butterflychick
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
butterflychick

PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:54 am

Renee wrote:
butterflychick wrote:
[

you can always go make a sand angel? and pretend it's snow...lol I'd be happy without snow and the cold...I'm not a winter lover but hey if you got it..guess you gotta embrace it lol

We always want what we can't have, right? Leaving for Arizona in 17 days...hoping for at least some cooler weather. Make a sand angel?!? That would mean I'd have to go to the beach.... I avoid the sun as much as possible which is probably why I have low calcium levels. Neutral lol!
Back to top Go down
butterflychick
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
butterflychick

PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:56 am

moonlightgrrl wrote:

I miss Guam. I miss the celebrations with family. I miss the beach and tank-top weather most of the year. But Vera's right... you spend any long periods of time there, and you start wishing there was more seasonal weather than just "rainy season" and "dry season"

(And I don't miss those tropical bugs. You should see the size of cockroaches on Guam. AND THEY FLY! Yech!!)

I'm not a huge fan of snow, but fall is my favorite season. So I am happy right here. If I ever need snow, I'll just drive for an hour and a half and have more snow than anyone could need.

Flying giant cockroaches. Pesky flies and mosquitoes. I LOVE snow, except when I have to drive. I'll just go turn on my A/C and put it as low as it can go...17 degrees C anyone?
Back to top Go down
scrappin{jewlz}
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:18 am

Renee wrote:
scrappin{jewlz} wrote:
well, when I was younger it was sledding, but now.. I'm an old fogey LOL and I'd rather stay inside and watch movies or scrap or play games with the kids.

Oh PSSSHHAAAWWWW.....you're only as old as you feel...here's a challenge for all you gals that actually get snow...first snow fall or the next one I want y'all to get on out there on your front lawn....or somebody elses front lawn if you don't have one....and plop yourself right into that fresh powder....and make a SNOW ANGEL!!!! That's right..you read right....go on do it.....I DARE YOU!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Snow angels, normally, are no problem - make them every year with my kids.

This year, if I get down on the ground, I might not be able to get up again. I took my kids skating for DD's birthday in October. I skate too.. have for years. But I fell really hard on my knee (enough that I almost passed out from the pain) and it still isn't working 100%. I can bend it now, but not enough to tie my shoe. (good thing I don't wear sneakers much!). And I can't kneel on it at all, not even on something soft.

I am definitely NOT looking forward to the ice when it comes No
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrappinjewlz.blogspot.com
Renee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
Renee

PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:37 pm

scrappin{jewlz} wrote:
Renee wrote:
scrappin{jewlz} wrote:
well, when I was younger it was sledding, but now.. I'm an old fogey LOL and I'd rather stay inside and watch movies or scrap or play games with the kids.

Oh PSSSHHAAAWWWW.....you're only as old as you feel...here's a challenge for all you gals that actually get snow...first snow fall or the next one I want y'all to get on out there on your front lawn....or somebody elses front lawn if you don't have one....and plop yourself right into that fresh powder....and make a SNOW ANGEL!!!! That's right..you read right....go on do it.....I DARE YOU!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Snow angels, normally, are no problem - make them every year with my kids.

This year, if I get down on the ground, I might not be able to get up again. I took my kids skating for DD's birthday in October. I skate too.. have for years. But I fell really hard on my knee (enough that I almost passed out from the pain) and it still isn't working 100%. I can bend it now, but not enough to tie my shoe. (good thing I don't wear sneakers much!). And I can't kneel on it at all, not even on something soft.

I am definitely NOT looking forward to the ice when it comes No

you need to get yourself to a swimming pool so you can exercise it and keep it limber...when I did physio on my knee when I dislocated it for the 4th time(and you know as u get older it takes longer to heal and the arthritis decides to set in), they said it was a great low impact exercise to help heal and to help it from seizing up...just a thought...Even just treading water helps
Back to top Go down
http://ahandfulof.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chatty Kathys :: General NSBR-
Jump to: